SimCompanies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Would you like to have music/sound effects on the game

0 - 0%
0 - 0%
2 - 100%

Total Votes: 2

Salomo Corp.

Would you like to have music/sound effects on the game Empty Would you like to have music/sound effects on the game

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:25 pm
I personally find music and sound effects gives a sense of interest to players, mostly those who have just registered to the game. So would it be good to have music and sound effects within the game? Thoughts anyone?
Lebujian
Lebujian
Admin
https://simcompanies.board-directory.net

Would you like to have music/sound effects on the game Empty Re: Would you like to have music/sound effects on the game

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 pm
i would personally turn them off, i like everything silent.
But I do agree that some players might like music. So it's a +1 from me, if you can turn it off Very Happy
iVinture

Would you like to have music/sound effects on the game Empty Re: Would you like to have music/sound effects on the game

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm
I would turn them off. Hahah But sometimes, sounds can help if ever someone sent you a contract, you can just wait for the sound signaling you that someone.already sent you a contract while you do other stuff. It's helpful. As long as it is able to be turned off 'cause sometimes other people want to just have silence around them.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum