SimCompanies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

How do you feel about the new interface look in comparison to the old one?

3 - 100%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 3

patrik
Admin

Look&feel - How do you feel about the new interface look in comparison to the old one? Empty Look&feel - How do you feel about the new interface look in comparison to the old one?

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:11 am
Thank you all for helping out with testing of the new interface!

Please leave your overal feedback here. And also reply to few polls below. Based on your input, we can proceed with swithing everyone over!
iVinture

Look&feel - How do you feel about the new interface look in comparison to the old one? Empty Re: Look&feel - How do you feel about the new interface look in comparison to the old one?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:18 pm
It's nice! And cool. I like the interface. But i think it would be better if it changes or the buildings improve if we level up so it gives interest to why level up your buildings.
patrik
Admin

Look&feel - How do you feel about the new interface look in comparison to the old one? Empty Re: Look&feel - How do you feel about the new interface look in comparison to the old one?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:40 pm
iVinture wrote:It's nice! And cool. I like the interface. But i think it would be better if it changes or the buildings improve if we level up so it gives interest to why level up your buildings.

I 100% agree Smile I plan to do that later. Once I can affor a graphics designer who can do that Smile It's literally hundreds of images.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum