SimCompanies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

How do you find the usability of the new interface?

2 - 100%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 2

patrik
Admin

How do you find the usability of the new interface Empty How do you find the usability of the new interface

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:14 am
Let's comment on the "usability" part here
V.G.V.
V.G.V.

How do you find the usability of the new interface Empty Re: How do you find the usability of the new interface

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:28 pm
comparing with the old one, it's harder to navigate at first, I think it's more harder for old players than for new ones, cause we used to do something else, our muscle memories has been crushed,and a bit difficult to positioning, you know, for example you could go faster from warehouse right to market and back in older version, now every time you wont to do smth you have to go back to map for anything(besides research, that could be in map too Very Happy )
Lebujian
Lebujian
Admin
https://simcompanies.board-directory.net

How do you find the usability of the new interface Empty Re: How do you find the usability of the new interface

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:05 pm
V.G.V. wrote:comparing with the old one, it's harder to navigate at first, I think it's more harder for old players than for new ones, cause we used to do something else, our muscle memories has been crushed,and a bit difficult to positioning, you know, for example you could go faster from warehouse right to market and back in older version, now every time you wont to do smth you have to go back to map for anything(besides research, that could be in map too Very Happy )

yea, switching to warehouse/finances/market is a bit farther now. Another building for the research menu wouldn't be all that bad.
Crazy idea: combine warehouse/finances/market/research in a menu. A pretty one with a nice icon, looking like your company building, that is always present in the interface. Remove warehouse/market from map. Keep company building because you need that "i'm the boss of THIS" feel, and onclick give a similar menu/popup to go to all 4 locations. Crazy refactoring, I know, don't get mad Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum